Welcome to our Blogiversary Giveaway!! A year ago, my friend Mariely and I started our blogging journey, and with everything that has happened in this first year it seemed only fitting to make it a celebration. So, we joined some of our bloggy friends, to bring you a giveaway with a few of our favorite things from this year. All of the things we chose for the giveaway have in some way helped us grow or encouraged us throughout this process. Below you will find 5 prizes, that we hope will encourage another blogger, whether newbie or seasoned pro.
- Of course, most people know that Mariely and I met through Online BlogCon, so of course if we are giving away our favorite things that is on the top of the list. We learned so much from the conference, and the networking was amazing. I have been to this conference and an “in person conference” and I have to say, hands down this conference was my favorite and I will continue to attend it each year. It worked out so much better for me to be part of an online conference; because you can process the information at you own pace, and I had the opportunity to meet so many more people.
- We met our favorite graphic designer at Online BlogCon, Kayla from Sweet Anne Design, and she just finished doing the graphics for my blog not too long ago. It was such a relief to me when I could stop worrying about design issues and focus on actually writing a blog. I wanted to give away a design package so that someone else can feel that same sense of relief.
- The Blogger’s Survivial Guide came out this year, and it is the best resource I have found for helping bloggers in all stages of their career. Mariely and I have both read it, and use it as a constant reference guide for all our blogging questions.
- Pictures are such a big part of blogging, so whether you want to add a simple Watermark to your photos or make your own graphic, Picmonkey has got you covered. You don’t have to be techie to understand its features, but even if you are, you might enjoy the ease of use over other photo editing programs.
- So, I have listed tools that helped us grow and encouraged us throughout the year, but where would we be with out a little project money. So, last but not least we are giving away a $35 gift card to Joann’s.
We want to thank our awesome friends for helping us celebrate our anniversary with this giveaway!
- Katie @ Clarks Condensed
- Cassie @ Southeast by Midwest
- Heather @ Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Julie @ Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Justynn @ Creative Life Antics
- Jen @ Girl in the Garage
- Lisa @ Sweet Benanna & Sam
- Melissa @ Serendipity & Spice
- Raquel @ Organized Island
- Jaime @ Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Meg @ Sweet Twist of Blogging
- Chandra @ The Plaid and Paisley Kitchen
- Kelly @ Here Comes the Sun
a Rafflecopter giveaway